In the near future Dublin City Schools will stop using our personal email addresses to send out their notices. Thus it is imperative that everyone have easy access to their dublinschools.net email account, so management has no excuse to say “We communicated that to you! Too bad you missed out!”
IMPORTANT: Still use your personal email account for union communications!!! as well as anything else of a personal nature. You can make sure DSA has your contact info on DSA Member Data Update under Contact.
Since DSC controls the (Google) G Suite system, they could theoretically have access to anything done on dublinschools.net. (This includes GMail, Contacts, Docs, Meet, … ) While G Suite provides an impressive set of tools, they are best used with caution, for DSC-related work.
So how can I set up my dublinschools.net account for email?
There are a several ways on your Android or Apple device?
- You can use the built in Email (or other) application.
- You can use the GMail application.
- You can connect to your entire Google G Suite account. (I don’t do this, as I’m reasonably paranoid about cross-talk with my own Google accounts.)
See these Pages under the Resources menu for help on some of these.
- dublinschools.net Android Email Setup.
- Alternative dublinschools.net Android Email Setup
- dublinschools.net Apple Iphone/Ipad And Related Email Setup
If you just want to use the GMail Ap, where your DSC account will cohabit with you own GMail account(s), click Using the GMail application.
Setup dublinschools.net email now so you don’t miss something!